Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Some better days ....

Well at least I thought yesterday was one of the best days amongst all other 'best' days all these times he he he. I messaged my sister ( she's in the States) asking her how she was and I told her that I kinda miss her. She replied that she wanted to talk to me on Viber ( I have that app before but deleted it due to some technical fault on my phone). So I asked her if she has Whatsapp and she said she doesn't and that her phone storage is already full! Okay so I took the effort to install Viber so that we can talk. Suddenly she remembered that we used to talked on Skype but I told her that I don't use it anymore so I've deleted it also! ha ha ha (What's the point of having so many redundant apps , right?) That does it. I waited the confirmation sms for Viber ( which actually doesn't reached me, not until I was out of the house going somewhere and I have to use my Data to register it). 
So she called and I was so excited hearing her voice on the other side. We talked for about half an hour .. until my data connection went down when we reached unsupported area. Grr..

Uh - oh .. I wanted to write more but now I have to go cook lunch .. will continue later in the evening. 
Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment